Patients & Guests
Jefferson Health – Northeast is dedicated to making health care easily accessible and understandable. That means matching patients with the care they need, with a special focus on patient satisfaction and healing. It involves safeguarding health and intervening when necessary. That's leading-edge care from a community hospital at the forefront.
Jefferson Health – Northeast’s team works with patients and families to establish a good health program, stay vigilant, and proactively manage conditions that need care. The goal is to identify needs, schedule care, explain choices, and follow through at every step, with a person-to-person approach.
New and Improved Patient Portal: MyJeffersonHealth
Jefferson Health – Northeast has switched to a new electronic health record, which includes an improved patient portal called MyJeffersonHealth.
Your inpatient and outpatient records will all be in one place. And if you require care at another Jefferson Health location, the medical team there will have access to your medical records, which will ensure a continuity of care.
MyJeffersonHealth will replace our current patient portal, FollowMyHealth.
You can use MyJeffersonHealth to:
- Request medical appointments at your convenience.
- Shorten your registration time with electronic check-in.
- Receive and view test results electronically.
- Access your electronic medical records securely 24/7/365.
- Request prescription refills.
- Communicate electronically and securely at your convenience with your health care team for non-urgent concerns.
- Schedule video visits with your Jefferson Health care providers.
- Pay your bill online.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
The switchover to MyJeffersonHealth took place on February 27, 2021. Your existing Patient Portals (MyLink/My Doctor and MyLink/My Hospital) will no longer be updated; but they will be available for you to review or download your historical medical information.
Set up your own private MyJeffersonHealth account
- To sign up now using a secure third-party verification, visit my.jeffersonhealth.org.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to add your medications, allergies and current health issues.
- Sign up at your first scheduled appointment at your doctor’s office after February 27, 2021.
- After you have activated your MyJeffersonHealth account, download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play for mobile access to your records.
MyJeffersonHealth will provide the best and most user-friendly experience for accessing your health information and connect you more conveniently to your healthcare providers.
Need Help with MyJeffersonHealth?
Call: 215-503-5700 (M-F 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST)